Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Email August 30

Ciao tutti,
Wooooohooo its been a crazy week this week. An apostle of our church came and talked to us last tuesday, and I forgot to mention that in my email last thursday. Neil L Anderson and he talked about modern day revelation and prophets. It was pretty sweet. I've also been doing the MTC (Missionary Training Center if I haven't said that before) choir every Sunday and Tuesday I absolutely love it. Its also great those days when everyone gathers and we have a speaker, we sing 3 to 4 of our church hymns all together before the meeting starts. I love singing absolutely as loud as possible because I LOOOOOOVE TO SIIIIING!!!! Thats the only time we get to sing in English, because in my MTC classes we always sing hymns in Italian which is fun but I have to focus on saying the words more than just absolutely belting the songs I sing. Yes. Italian is continuing to get better and better every day, it is so fun to speak I love it. I just barely saw my main man Spencer Hansen today but I couldn't talk to him because we had to get somewhere quick. It is always exciting to see all my brothers doing the Lords work here. I'm continually learning to work hard and studying the scriptures and teaching. We usually role play teach people, our teachers play as some people that they taught on their missions and we get to teach them. My favorite part of the week is once a week when we teach real Italians that come and volunteer here. Italians are always loud and super talkative and it is super fun to just sit down and teach them and talk. I always feel so great and feel a spirit of love and peace every time we get to teach Italians. I am super pumped for Italy even though it is still 5 weeks away! It feels like forever but I know that time will fly super fast I continue to learn about Christ and the language of Italian. This church is amazing and I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. Onwards and upwards yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Hope everyones doing great this week, thanks for everyone who took the time to write me I feel the love. I feel like I never have enough to say but anyways. Until next week!
Peace love and blessings!
Anziano Ryan Day

No comments:

Post a Comment