Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Thursday, September 6, 2012

email Sept 6, 2012 district leader


Hello everyone,
Its been a great week again, so many good things happened to me this week. Italian is steadily progressing, always fun to speak in Italian as much as possible. I also got made district leader this week, which means I am in charge of about 10 people conducting meetings and getting the mail for everyone and things like that. Pretty cool. One of the major highlights of my week was when I recieved an enourmous package from my mother that contained all food it was completely amazing. So huge. We took it all out one night and demolished that food. Also this week our Italian is collectively good enough so that we role play teach other about the gospel. Its really fun to experience teaching from the other way around as I learn instead of teach. Italy is getting so close now, only 2 or 3 more weeks before I'm out there goofing up the language and attempting to share this gospel with the people of Italy. Next week we get new Anziani coming in to be trained that don't have a clue about anything in Italian. I am very excited to talk to them and get their blank and random stares when we talk to them in Italian. I have also seen a bunch of people these week, Spencer Hansen and Jeremy Fairbanks, and many others. So much  brotherly love up in here. Yessss. Forza Italia! Well I really don't have much else to say this week but keep strong and I know this church is true and helps change lives. I'm so grateful to be a part of such a glorious work! God loves you all. If you don't know that, I challenge you to find out for yourself through prayer. He will answer. I know it.
 
PEACE AND BLESSINGS
ANZIANO DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment