Yo whatup family!
I am doing a-okay in the MTC! Its pretty much a party here all the time I have seen a ton of people that I know. Elder Luke Spiker got in here yesterday, I see Elder Blake Seymour, Elder Tadd Crocket, and I have also seen Elder Jesse Richmond mah roomate from college and at least 20 other people I know from my BYU ward. Other notable people seen is a guy from college who looks like Draco Malfoy and the person in my Physics class last semester that incessantly volunteered for everything. Its pretty fun seeing all the homies during mealtimes though. Meals are pretty much exactly the same as the Cannon center at BYU with slightly higher quality. I'm sure that opinion will change after nine weeks however. We kind of got thrown in here and started teaching people the 3rd day we got here. In Italian. It was crazy. Luckily my companion understands the language and I can speak it so we balance each other out pretty nicely. My companions name is Anziano Tymczuk (tim-chuck, so strange..) and he is Canadian. We make a ton of canadian jokes about him and talk about polar bears and moose a lot. He makes fun of himself probably more than we do. Italian is pretty hard, but its really fun. Our favorite phrase as a district right now is "come un capo" (like a boss) and disco valenti (UFO) and we say them whenever possible. We are all brothas in our district (plus two sisters) and are super tight. Everyones nice and here for the right reasons so that makes it really easy to work hard. We have pretty much all our time scheduled out so that was an adjustment. Other than that it is booomb gym time I always play sand volleyball thats super fun. I can't wait for some more of peeps I know to get in the MTC and the mission and stuff. I'm having a blast all the time even though its really hard. Letters from people help a ton though. I feel God's love for us every day, and I absolutely love the work I get to do. I hope everyone is doing well at home! I know its only been a week so you guys probably done too much, but its all good. Christ is real, the church is true, and its always good to be alive! Look forward to hearing from you guys again, thanks for the stuff I forgot haha.
LOVE ANZIANO RYAN DAY
No comments:
Post a Comment