Ryan Day is serving a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Milan Italy Mission covering Northern Italy. The missionaries use the title of Elder or in Italian, Anziano.
Anziano Day in Vicenza
Monday, August 6, 2012
First letter from the MTC
August 3rd, 2012
Caro Familigia,
Hello there. Yes, I am doing quite alright at the MTC. I have a little time to write this letter because we have no p-day this week, but "whatevs". I have laready learned Italian a ton and they are working my b-tt off Haha, Mom you would be proud. My Comp. is Elder Tymczuk (Tim-Chuck- its Ukranian). He is Canadian and he says "about" weird, but he is cool. He is laid back and really smart, but we both are way worse at the language than we thought beause we aren't good at working, but now that we are planning out our days, it will be better. Supah Lolz. Church is True. Love you guys. Will send a letter next thursday haha. Keep the Faith. LOVE RYA ELDER DAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment