Ryan Day is serving a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Milan Italy Mission covering Northern Italy. The missionaries use the title of Elder or in Italian, Anziano.
Anziano Day in Vicenza
Friday, August 10, 2012
last facebook status
"YO! This is my final facebook post for two years yes! I'm serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and I'm going to Italy. Thanks everyone for helping me get to where I am today. IF YOU WANT to write me a letter, ill be in Provo Utah for about 9 weeks with this address Elder Ryan David Day MTC Mailbox # 233 ITA-MIL 1003 2005 N 900 E Provo, UT 84604-1793 and then I'll be out about October 8th in Italy with this address. Italy Address Elder Ryan David Day Italy Milan Mission Via Antonio Gramsci 13/2 20090 Opera MI Italy YEAAAAAH BABY! Every letter you write I will respond. Be back in two years. Peace and Love Ryan Day"
Location:
2005 N 900 E , Provo, UT 84601, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment