Ciao friends and relatives,
Many new exciting things this week. We just had some new Elders (thats what missionaries are called except in Italian its Anziano) come into the room next to us and we convinced them that one of the people in our zone of Italian missionaries was mute.. it was pretty hilarious.
I've been adjusting nicely and we work pretty hard. Italian is still hard but its getting better. I've finally learned all the in between words of Italian like and, or, but, around, and stuff like that. It is definitely a pretty fun language to speak I like to yell in Italian all the time. And use my hands a lot to express what I'm doing. Its real nice that way because you can tell what someone is saying while barely understanding the words that they are saying.
There continues to be tons of homies trickling into the MTC (missionary training center), I see people all the time. I think my companion (we always gotta stay in pairs of twos as missionaries) gets a little annoyed at me sometimes because I stop to talk to everyone I know all the time. Still awesome. Oh yeah I forgot to mention Josue Rodriguez lives right next to me so I see him all the time. Blake Seymour was on the floor below me, so I saw him a bunch but he left for Independence Missouri yesterday. pretty sweet. Lets see... oh so one of my Italian teachers is this person I sat next to a whole semester in Mens Chorus so thats pretty cool, we have some great really nice Italian teachers helping us out.
Last and finally we have an amazing drawer filled with boatloads of food that everyone has sent us. Its is overflowing with goodness. I still wish someone could give me a package of a pizza, but oh well. PLEASE WRITE ME I absolutely love getting letters from people it makes my day amazingly awesome.
I'm continuing to learn so much about this gospel, its the bomb. I love how much happiness it brings people. I'm continually amazed every day at the caliber of people here. BUT I miss everyone back home. Life is good! Keep the faith!
Peace and blessings
LOVE ANZIANO RYAN DAY
No comments:
Post a Comment