Dear family,
I am doing very great in the MTC. Thank you so much for all the uplifting works you gave me this week. It really helps me a lot every time I get a letter from you. All my friends are jealous of how cool you are Haha, not really, but they think you are awesome. THANKS FOR THE CINNAMON ROLLS THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!! I am so happy when there is food. We have this drawer in our room we call the consecration drawer that we put all our food we get in, and we all eat that food all the time. I haven't gained any weight because I eat salads and stuff all the time right before my meals. Its fun. I continue to play sand volleyball and we just played horse shoes the other day. That was super fun but every game we played we had to do the number of points we lost x3 pushups. The Italian language is coming along. I'm working harder at making my study time more efficient. I can now teach a lesson with my companion only bringing scriptures in, so thats very nice. Teaching is a lot less stressful now. I sent my missionary plaque scripture in- it is Alma 29: 9-10 ( I think it is a sweet one about missionary work).
9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.
10 And behold, when I see many of my brethren truly penitent, and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy; then do I remember what the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do I remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me.
My companion and I also read Italian Book of Mormon together and translate- that helps. I love it here, its hard but tis great.
Love you lots,
Ciao
Anziano Ryan Day
No comments:
Post a Comment