Dear Family,
I am currently waiting for a train to Livorno, we missed our last one, it wasn't good. Today we played basketball at the church (see photo below) . They have an outside court in Pisa and it was really fun. We also ate delicious sandwiches...I had Elk Meat. It was very tasty but there wasn't enough of it.
Elk
I have officially bought at least one thing for everyone as a present.
I hope you are not expecting me soon because I still have 15 GLORIOUS months of mission. I am so thankful for all the ways I have grown, and also for the lives I have been able to touch, and for the opportunity to see the Lord's hand in the work.
I hope everything is going well in Valencia, any new in missionary work or with the people there? Or maybe any of my friends in the church or our relatives, and of course, you all. I love hearing from you.
I hope everyone has a great week.
Love, Anziano Ryan Day

No comments:
Post a Comment