June 19, 2013
I am now serving in Trieste! With Anziano Taylor. Although the
weather has taken a turn for the hot and humid (I thought I could escape by
going up north) It is a gorgeous city. It is like I used to imagine an Italian
city, with lots of old style buildings right by the sea. We walk around and I
am always in shock at how beautiful everything is. Very fun.
the first thing I see in Trieste is this building... This place is beautiful.
This week was a
little sad, we went to a Zone conference of missionaries and it was the
last one that our mission president did. He is going home in about two weeks,
being replaced by president Dibb! Its funny because president Dibb used to be
President Wolfgramms senior companion back when they were both young
missionaries like me.. I hear he is great so I am excited. "Much stricter
but in a good way" President Wolfgramm said.
First is me and Anziano Collins my old companion in the train station... possibly the last time I will see him for a year or two!
Here in Trieste we have a
full 80 to 90 members in our congregation it is awesome! There are so many
people and they are all amazing. The only thing about Trieste is how far
away it is to get to everything! It took an 12 hour train ride total to
get from Livorno to Milano to Trieste. WOW too much. I am very happy to be here
however. Its a bus city and Im missing out on the bikes... but not too much
because there are tons of hills everywhere. I will have to take more pictures..
But Im really happy to continue to be here and to work in the city
Anziano
Taylor is a swimmer/dancer person from Idaho falls and he has been out for
about 3 months already. Woo hoo! I love being a missionary!
Well I apologize
for the unneccesarily short letter today, but I have run out of time. I love
you all.
Anziano Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment