Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Saturday, June 8, 2013

snail mail - leaving Livorno?

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am doing quite well right now in Livorno, although I am kind of sad that I will be leaving Livorno soon.  It is too great here.   THANK YOU SO MUCH for the general conference issue of the ensign and all your letters.  I received them this last week.  There was so much that I learned from the last issue I got and i know I will learn many precious things from this issue as well.  I was also very appreciative of you all saying what spiritual gifts you have seen in my life.  Sometimes its easy to forget the blessings I have when I am working so hard to help others and myself improve and come closer to Christ.  Anysays I love you both so much!
Anziano Day

No comments:

Post a Comment