Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Turkish Kabobs, not quite as cold


Hey
So much awesome stuff that happened this week. I am very happy to hear about Calebs baby (blessing) and also Liz getting married (whaaat!) Everyone is just getting along with life its very crazy.

 I am still here in Reggio Emilia and eating well, not being too cold, and doing the work of the Lord. My heart is filled with joy all the time because it is just so great to work here and help people out. 

There is going to be a baptism this saturday of an older man named Roberto, I will take some pictures and post them. 

Everything is doing great though in Reggio, we found a really good Turkish Kabob place that is our favorite place to eat at when we dont have very much time to make lunch. 

This week the cold has been subdued a little bit, and so we can ride our bicycles again. Before there was too much snow and I know we would have slipped. Im sorry I dont have very much time this week, but next week I will send some more pictures and stuff like that thats actually interesting. 

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me letters I finally responded to all of them! haha. anyways. 

This church is true, 

I hope everyone has a joyful and loving week.

Love
Anziano Day

No comments:

Post a Comment