Centro Street in Reggio Emilia looking at the Train Station at Sunset (I took this!)
Its
been a little bit crazy in Reggio Emilia, for the past week and a half we have
been hearing people shooting off fireworks for New Year's at the most random parts of the day.
One time at 8 in the morning we heard them! It was a very great New Years
however. We were stuck inside for most of the day because our mission president
didnt want us going outside (too dangerous in some parts of the mission) but we
were later able to go out later and contact many people- I loved it.
Lunch with the Sister Missionaries at the Pianegondo home. My companion is the second from the left and I am third from the left.
Me getting milk from the milk vending machine that also dispenses yogert and Parmesian Cheese. I have by bicycle nearby.
They have these vending machines all over Reggio Emilia
The
work is still going great in Reggio Emilia, we are starting to find more people
that are interested in the gospel and in our message about Jesus Christ. It was
cool this week because we kept on running into people that we had already
contacted before that were interested but never could meet with us because of
work or other things, but we were able to set up appointments with them for
this week.
I have a HUGE testimony of fasting, so does my trainer. We decided this last transfer (the last 6 weeks) to fast twice a week to help our investigators progress and to find people who are prepared to hear our message and accept the gospel. We've seen gigantic undeniable miracles every single time that we fast. We just do a little bit and the Lord blesses us so much, its kind of startling sometimes.
I have a HUGE testimony of fasting, so does my trainer. We decided this last transfer (the last 6 weeks) to fast twice a week to help our investigators progress and to find people who are prepared to hear our message and accept the gospel. We've seen gigantic undeniable miracles every single time that we fast. We just do a little bit and the Lord blesses us so much, its kind of startling sometimes.
My friend (My African Brother) Clement. Everyone loves him. He has this note posted at his house (haha)
Clement is like me in many ways. (BTW I am not advertising for a wife)
Many people in Italy take what we call a Giro
(jeero) a lot which is like a walk along the streets, and we meet many people
as they are in Giro.
Elder Fiorentino (front with tie) and I got invited to Bishop Carrus's home
with all the young people in the ward. I am in the very back.
This week we were actually able to do
something cultural (mother will be pleased!) (well, sort of..) we visited the Ferrari factory for
our preparation day which is in the city next to ours. It was really cool! They
had the first Ferrari there, and many different cars. I enjoyed it a lot.
I went to the Ferrari Factory- Here I am walking by the Ferrari Museum Sign
I am next to this awesome car. The far back blue car is the first Ferrari ever!
The gospel of Jesus Christ changes lives! Its
so awesome!
Were you able to celebrate Hanukkah this year? (with our neighbors) That's a great holiday, we have only met one jewish person in Reggio Emilia so far.
Were you able to celebrate Hanukkah this year? (with our neighbors) That's a great holiday, we have only met one jewish person in Reggio Emilia so far.
Fino a la settimana prossima ciao ciao ciao
Anziano Day
No comments:
Post a Comment