Ryan Day is serving a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Milan Italy Mission covering Northern Italy. The missionaries use the title of Elder or in Italian, Anziano.
Anziano Day in Vicenza
Monday, September 24, 2012
Sept 20 snail mail- learning to teach
Hello- How is it going? I have been continuing to progress at the Missionary Training Center MTC. We have the new Elders (Anaziano) here, one of them is a southerner from Tennessee and he is hilarious. The new elders are fun to be around though they are not very good at speaking Italian (yet). I have two awesome teachers at the MTC which I don't think I have told you about. One is Fratello Acerson who went to his mission in Rome. He is really awesome and I learn so much from him about asking inspired questions and teaching with the spirit. You should all definitely start up that Preach My Gospel study every week except start studying the chapter 3 lessons. I absolutely love that book. Every time I am wondering how to teach better or if I have another question, I always go to Preach My Gospel and the Book of Mormon to the answers I need. I am also continuing to go to the temple every week, it is a great place to be and learn. Oh speaking of temples we get to participate in the Brigham City Temple dedication on Sunday, that's exciting. The whole MTC is doing it. Anyway I hope you are doing well I feel the power of your prayers in my life. Hope you all write me next week. Love Anziano Day. October 3 is just around the corner when I leave for Italy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment