| The makings of a delicious pizza |
| Birthday Gelatto |
| Another Pizza and Me |
| Pesto and tomato sauce homemade pizza |
| Here is a picture near Hiranth |
| Thunder and lightning, raining cats and dogs |
Thats so cool Camille was able to go to Austria! It seems like a pretty amazing place.
Thats cool that Brian Fairbanks and Jasmine Dubon are both in the Summit New Jersey mission. Are Grandma and Grandpa planning on going on any more missions or are they on a break right now?
I hope the missionary work goes well in our ward. How are the missionaries in our ward?
I'm having a lot of fun and there are great things happening here in Vicenza. We are continuing to work hard, working with many people for the best things to happen. Thanks so much for your letter you wrote me Mom. I really appreciate it.
Love you!
Anziano Day
No comments:
Post a Comment