We are still working with the same people, and it really has been a rewarding process training Anziano Minor and continuing to brush up on my own skills. I love seeing my Improvement. I still feel like I have so much to work on as a missionary, and so little time! Oh well.
This last week we visited an American family for family home evening and got a super american dinner (which was interesting). They were a really nice family and fun to be around, they had 4 kids and they were always joking around with each other and getting on each others cases.
We had a good family home evening with them about keeping away from sin using pepper and soap in water. When you have a bowl of water and put pepper in it, (the sin) you can talk about how the world is filled with sin, and then you get a toothpick and enter it in the water with a bit of dish soap on it, and all the pepper flees to the sides of the bowl! Its really cool. We talked about how the Holy Ghost helps protect us from Sin.
| Photo emailed to us from the Allen Family with this title,"Father's Day dinner with your missionary" |
| Bus to Noventa (slightly outside Vicenza) |
| Traveling on the train with two "knocked out" missionaries |
| Here is some lightning from another lightning storm! |
One time we were knocking some doors and I really couldn't handle the heat, so we went in a store real quick and I drank a whole liter and a half of water and fruit juice. And then I felt totally normal after. It was a little crazy. But i'm doing better now, keeping hydrated and
everything.
Here is a picture of my scriptures at my desk
|
My slightly cluttered dresser with all my study materials on it.
|
We went to Murrano, which is an awesome city known for its glass.
| ZOMBIE GLASS FIGURES |
| yes haha |
| Here are some love bound lights |
| Vicenza |
Here are some pictures I have from walking around and proselyting.
There are many beautiful places in Vicenza, these ones I see almost
every day. Here is also the basilica.
There are many beautiful places in Vicenza, these ones I see almost
every day. Here is also the basilica.
| Vicenza |
| Everyday Vicenza at sunset. |
It was really awesome! We went and here are some photos.
The initial waterways were really beautiful, as well as the piazza with a pink
umbrella in it.
| Venice |
| Venice |
| Venice |
| Here are some more views of the city of Venice |
| We bought water bus passes for the day and went on a water taxi. We got front row seats and so got to see a beautiful view of the city as we went past all the scenery. I really loved it. |
I love you!
Anziano Day
No comments:
Post a Comment