Yay it was really fun to talk with you too. (on Mother's Day)
This week was really
awesome. We have had a lot of great things happen this week. One cool thing was
we were out on the street one day, minding our own business when a man calls,
his name is Roy and he is a ward mission leader in Texas, and he was in the
town for a business trip and wondering how he could help us. So we were able to
go with him in his car and visit many less-active families to teach them.
He couldnt speak Italian but that was okay.
| Here I am with three (of my four) companions that I have had. Anziano Fiorentino, who trained me on my left, Anziano Green who I am training on the right and Anziano Locklear on the far left. |
We have mapped out the entire area
where we live, with all the people that are members in our branch, and its
great! We can now pass by those families a lot.
| Ah I made some delicious chicken soup this week |
I really loved the skype call
on Sunday it was great to see all of your faces. We went to Pinos house and he
fed us and let us use his computer it was amazing.
I hope Jeremy does good on
his Apush test! Thats so great he is taking that test and worked so hard.
| Anziano Locklear coming for a visit outside our apartment balcony |
Also
one crazy thing that happened this week was that Anziano Locklear came into
town. He had to take a 5 hour long cultural class, so he had to come down here
all the way down from Merate to take it. It was really fun to see him here and
talk about all the people in our branch and how they are doing.
I really love
our branch, they would literally do anything for us if we just ask. I am
learning a lot more about the gospel in these days, especially feeling and
following the Spirit. I am so happy to be the Lords missionary at this day and
time, and to do His work!
Its so great!
I love you family so much!
Ciao Fino alla prossima settimana
Anziano Day
Piazza Republica empty during the holiday - so unusual !
I am making sandwiches from all the leftover food (we were late)
| Members in the Livorno Branch jump roping as part of a ward party on an Italian holiday The meeting house is in the background. |
Me and Anziano Green jump roping
No comments:
Post a Comment