You will be happy to know that our house is ridiculously clean and very organized thanks to the help of two other Anzian and also I am (now) a pretty big neat freak. Its different outside our home because things actually stand a chance of staying clean.
Does anyone miss me?
You should also know that I am becoming a very good chef, thanks to my companion, or cook, I should say.
Wow I'm still here doing missionary work and love it. I still can't understand Italian completely but I am understanding more and more every day! Its great.
We see a lot of miracles here, God truely puts his hand in our work. Especially with trains. God controlls the train schedules. Every time we miss a train, or anythings, miracles happen. Just this last week or two we were going to get back on a train to our town, but the machine to buy tickets was broken so we missed it. Also a person names Juissance (he is Hatian) slept on his train and he was stuck in Santa Ilario until the next train to go to his town of Parma. So we talked with him and the message of the restoration and the Book of Mormon hit him hard, I know it wasn't by chance that we met. I am so thankful for these opportunities in my life. I challenge you to have in your journal every night and write down the things God has done for you every day. Just one or two. God loves you and we are so lucky to be in Christ's true church today. I love you a lot and hope to hear from you soon.
I hope to continue to make you proud.
Love,
Anziano Ryan Day

No comments:
Post a Comment