Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

short on time... gotta go teach

Soooooo Im really short on time this week I promise I will email way more next week.

 You gotta send packages to the mission home office its way difficult to recieve packages in the apartment because of all the customs and stuff. 

Also I go to a conference every couple weeks and there I get mail and stuff that was sent to the mission home I didnt get anything this time but I hope to get some stuff next time. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER I did remember your birthday on October 22nd and I thought of you. 

Pictures of the Duomo (cathedral) in Modena that I visited this week.  Modena is 15 minutes by train from Reggio Emilia. 

Modena Duomo

San Gimignano 

Interior Duomo Modena


(Tourist information-The Duomo in Modena was consecrated in 1184 and is an important Romanesque building and a World Heritage Site.   It is the burial site of Saint Gimignano, a 4th century Bishop of Modena who has been venerated because his miraculous intercession  (a very dense fog) that saved them from the invading Huns.    He has a city named after him, San Gimignano in Northern Italy.    There has been in church on this site since the 5th century.)  


Anyways sorry I dont have a lot of time saw the Duomo in Modena with other anziani and we missed our train so we are short on time emailing cause we are meeting someone at the train station in 5 min to go and teach them in the church. 



I couldnt get the ereader to work last week but next week prepare yourselves for a lot of picttures next week. yes. anyways. peace and blessings the church is definitely true I will tell you about an amazing miracle next week and how our investigators are doing and things. 


No comments:

Post a Comment