I really love Vicenza it's really beautiful. It has lots of old Italian
buildings, its a really lot smaller than Torino obviously but still
great.
There are tons of street performers, the people are really
nice, and we are on bikes which I am loving.
I am a district leader over the three companionships who are here in Vicenza (another pair of
anziani (Elders) who live with us and the sorelle (sisters) .) And..... My old MTC
companion anziano Klemm lives with me! along with Anziano Sexton who
is going home at the end of this transfer.
![]() |
| My roommates- and my companion Anziano Smith on the right. |
I am with Anziano Smith who is a missionary in his 3rd transfer. He has red hair (literally red)
and is a really nice guy who is super into making jewelry and other
things. Its fun to serve with him.
| my old MTC companion Anziano Tymczuk |
We don't have a lot of work right
now, all of their investigators were pretty much dropped when I got
here, so we are working from nothing right now.
But its still fun, we are just going to visit members and contacting people on the streets
and parks all day.
We drew the plan of salvation in chalk on the sidewalk in a big
piazza, and a lot of people came and we talked about the gospel with a
lot of people. We also let some little kids take the chalk and draw on
the sidewalk haha. It was really fun
I really love the military branch, it's really fun to be in and to
speak English, they are super organized its crazy. (military leaders)
Everyone looks really similar to me in church though. (military haircuts)
We have also been able to eat with some families that are American and the food is.... American.
Good but super fatty and filled with preservatives. But still good.
| Then here is a picture on the way to the Allens to watch general conference, |
| Watching general conference at the Allen's. |
Im so glad jeremy got his eagle and his drivers license thank goodness.
and finally the Barrientos family in Torino, they were an awesome less active family who just came back to church right as I left. They are so kind and have a funny little boy named Gonzalo.
Non viviamo senza Ragione
we dont live without reason!

No comments:
Post a Comment