| On Monte Berico, a great church with a view of the city of Vicenza |
Here is our trek to Torre Pellice again a couple weeks ago (n Torino) with everyone in toe. It was really fun.
| Back in Torino |
| Here is a picture of the view and of my entire apartment |
| More nature and me |
| Here is everyone on the trip |
A picture of a sign. It is in Piemontese, when you get up in the mountain everything is in Piemontese, which is an old language of the Piedmont region |
| the fog starts to roll away... |
| really far away, everyone with a picture |
| Here is the river that runs through Vicenza.... its really beautiful. |
| and then also here is Marostica, a place by Vicenza which is a really cool ancient fort castle that I loved |
CASTELLO!!!
|
| Top of the castle |
more CASTELLO!!!
|
| I made some soup |
![]() |
| Risotto I made |

No comments:
Post a Comment