![]() |
| Some cool constellation lights around Torino |
-Hey mom, I am having a blast with my new companion Anziano Christiansen. He was in the group above me in the MTC (mission training center) . He has a huge heart and an amazing vision of missionary work. I'm really excited, we are stepping up the work now and are going to be teaching a lot more people very soon. I also am living with four in one apartment , one of them is a Canadian and he is a very proud canadian named Anziano Torgerson. We always joke around with him about that.
![]() |
| The Torino Sorelle and Anziani with a weird head statue in the background. Its pretty awesome |
We are now back to one congregation- Torino 2nd only, and the work is taking off here with the members. They want to help us all the time the only thing that is stopping them is that we don't have enough appointments to take them all to! Its really exciting.
Our zone has changed a bit but not too much. We have two new missionaries in the ward of collegno which will be an interesting challenge for them. That ward is on fire with missionary work as well which is really awesome.
![]() |
| Torino beginning of sunset |
![]() |
| A family we visited right before Anziano Colemere left |
Also for the cards, thanks, it sounds good . You can just send them to the mission home and I'll pick them up in February.
Thank goodness you have the ward behind you.
I know it will be great.
You are always in my prayers.
Love you!
Anziano Day




No comments:
Post a Comment