| Missionaries studying |
Hey so here is a picture of my last zone meeting! Here is the entire zone they are great people. And then I got a picture of Anziano Murphy (a top bloke as they say in his country of Australia) and Anziano
Minor both studying with Sister Carlock in the backround.
Minor both studying with Sister Carlock in the backround.
Then another
cool thing...
cool thing...
| Vicenza Zone Meeting |
| Organic Healthy Bread making lessons |
This week we went to an Italians house with a member who
wanted us to meet this family, and he taught us how to make bread! His
passion is to make organic very healthy bread and he loves teaching
people how to do it for free. So he taught us, he had each stage of
the bread pre-made and then we ate dinner at his house and Anziano
Minor shared a powerful spiritual message that made the wife cry about
Jesus Christ! We are going to follow up with a family home evening
with them and the Southworths soon, and we invited them to church! We
will see what happens :)
wanted us to meet this family, and he taught us how to make bread! His
passion is to make organic very healthy bread and he loves teaching
people how to do it for free. So he taught us, he had each stage of
the bread pre-made and then we ate dinner at his house and Anziano
Minor shared a powerful spiritual message that made the wife cry about
Jesus Christ! We are going to follow up with a family home evening
with them and the Southworths soon, and we invited them to church! We
will see what happens :)
Here are a couple random pictures… A crazy thing happened this week,
we were in our apartment during lunch, and I went in our stairwell to
check if there was mold there(we were cleaning out the apartment a
bit), and I smelt a gas leak! So we quickly grabbed some stuff and
then waited outside our apartment and called the fire department. They
came and they fixed it temporarily and then called the gas company and
they fixed it permanently. It was exciting and scary at the same time!
Im glad nothing happened. Luckily none of the gas got inside our
house.
| Firetruck fixing the gas leak |
| Well Worn Shoes- one shined-- |
The other picture is one of my shoes that I have worn probably three
quarters of my mission, 4-5 days a week I wear them. One is unshined
and the other shined. If I replace the laces and the insoles they will
be as good as new, the bottom of the shoe somehow hasn't worn out
except for the back heel, and when I take out the insoles the shoe
itself looks great. I don't know how because I walk A LOT in them. So
great.
quarters of my mission, 4-5 days a week I wear them. One is unshined
and the other shined. If I replace the laces and the insoles they will
be as good as new, the bottom of the shoe somehow hasn't worn out
except for the back heel, and when I take out the insoles the shoe
itself looks great. I don't know how because I walk A LOT in them. So
great.
| The place where we catch the bus in Vicenza |
The last picture is just one of a place where we catch the bus
sometimes near our house.
Hey mom hows it going! IM SO EXCITED FOR JEREMYS MISSION
CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant put it into words.
Thats great he is going on a mission before school, I think it will be
really good for him, figure out what he likes what he wants to do and
learn all the things he needs to. The mission is such a humbling
experience I think he will really benefit and know where he needs to
go in his life.
wait.... will grandma and grandpa be living in Utah when i got to college?
AWESOME! hopefully.
I heard about the Brazil vs Germany game haha thats funny about the bet
.
We had a great fourth of July, we had two barbecues two days in a row,
one at a members house in the American ward and another that has a
less active son. It was really fun and I liked it. One of the families
we read the declaration of independence and talked about it.
We had a great fourth of July, we had two barbecues two days in a row,
one at a members house in the American ward and another that has a
less active son. It was really fun and I liked it. One of the families
we read the declaration of independence and talked about it.
I hope everything politically isn't too crazy. We teach a ton of
refugees that are here from when Libya and Syria exploded and they
always talk about how crazy it was.
I love you so much! I hope everything goes well this week I pray for
you and the family every night!
Love Anziano Ryan Day
No comments:
Post a Comment