Anziano Day in Vicenza

Anziano Day in Vicenza

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fresh Fruit

Today we went fresh market shopping... 

And so I bought ALL THIS DELICIOUS FRESH FRUIT. 

It was in totally (everything) exactly 6 euro which is about 8 or 9 dollars... 

It was awesome


No transfers this time  :O 

I am going to be staying in Torino another 6 weeks! This will be the 5th transfer in Torino which will add up to about 7 and a half months. 

I absolutely love it here though and there is always so many people and so much work to do, so I'm really excited to stay again with Anziano Christiansen. 

Right now is a really interesting time in the mission, I still have a long time to serve the Lord full time but there is also some time for reflection, improvement, and commitment for the future. I really have a foreshadowing feeling of how all the experiences I have had during the mission will help to prepare me for my life, there are so many memories and little things that take on whole new significances when I look back on them. Im very thankful for all of these things. I've been pretty good at keeping up at my journal like you said (Dad) , and I will definitely make sure not to slack off on that.

This week in particular has been a really long and good week. One of our new converts came to church this Sunday which was awesome, his phone broke and he stayed in Verona for three weeks to look for work, and so we thought he was lost or something. Fortunately our ward makes a big effort to take care of our new converts, and this helps a lot. I talked to him for a bit, he is has some challenges right now! But he is doing well in the faith. So we are happy about that. 

I am seeing the hand of the Lord in the work, especially when we pray really hard for things like guidance on what to teach people, or other things. We always pray before lessons and I really see the difference when we invoke the Lords power instead of depending on our own sayings and teachings. Its something really special that I will not forget easily.

We also started up English class again, the last week we had it there was only Peruvians that came, it was fun. Peruvian and American English class. We also learned a bit of South American Spanish. It was fun. Everyone loves hearing about English class so I know we are going to grow it exponentially in these next couple weeks. Me and Anziano Christiansen teach the basic class, and its really fun.

I hope you are doing better Mom ! How is everything! Everyone still asks about you at church

love your son

Anziano Day

A few photos posted by members on Facebook


Trieste

 Torino

No comments:

Post a Comment